Thursday, July 7, 2011

Bryant Park

More photos taken with the N80, this time from around Bryant Park, near the New York Public Library.

Baroque

Tree in the city

Zigzag
This photo isn't so great, but I have been aiming to take photos featuring diagonals for a while! It's a nice coincidence that the guy is at the end of a zigzag line so that your eye follows from the foreground back to where he's sitting, I didn't plan it that way.

I'm still trying to put my finger on precisely what it is, but there's something about the film photos I've been taking that isn't quite there in a lot of my black-and-white digital photos. It may be the tones, or it may be the extra effort I've been putting into taking each photo when shooting with film that's producing a better result, or something else entirely. Either way, so far it's been quite satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment